Child's Date of Birth * (DD/MMM/YYYY)
Q: Both Friend A and I are current Alphabet Playhouse parents and Friend B is our mutual friend, whom we have recommended into Alphabet Playhouse. Is it possible for both of us (Friend A and I) to get the $300 rebate or perhaps split the rebate equally?
A: No, each new parent can only be referred by one referral parent in the Parent Referral Programme. Your Friend B will then have to select either one of you and indicate the respective details to Alphabet Playhouse.
Q: I recommended 2 of my friends to Alphabet Playhouse, and both signed up for different start dates. Am I eligible for the Referral Programme entitlement?
A: Yes, but the issue of the school fee credit is dependent on start class date of the 2 nd child. For example, Child A signs up in January 2018 and Child B signs up in February 2018. You will only receive your bonus entitlement in addition to the fee rebate for the 2 nd child, only after the 2 nd month after Child B’s enrollment date.
Terms and Conditions:
1 New Parent should not be a previous Alphabet Playhouse parent who withdrew from Alphabet Playhouse.
2) 2 Fee rebate is given as a one-time credit to future monthly fees. It is not transferable or convertible to cash in the event the parent withdraws before enjoying the fee rebate, or if the monthly fees payable are less than the total rebate amount.
3) The referral is considered successful when the following conditions are fulfilled:
3.1) The Parent Referral Form is completed with both New Parent’s & Referral parent’s details upon enrollment and submitted to HQ-Marketing.
3.2) The required enrollment documents and fees payable are made at the time of registration/before the commencement of classes.
3.3) The New Parent enrolls his/her child in any Full Day or Half Day, Flexi Programmes, at any Alphabet Playhouse Centres.
4) Every New Parent can only be referred to once, by an existing Referral Parent.
5) Parents Referrals, together with the incentive rewards, are only valid if the required forms are submitted prior to the enrollment of the New Parent’s child. Incomplete, or late submissions to HQ-Marketing will be approved on a case-by-case basis only.
6) Alphabet Playhouse reserves the right at any time at its sole discretion to determine, vary or change from time to time the terms and conditions of this offer without prior notice & liability, by publishing the amended version on the Alphabet Playhouse website www.mulberrylearning.com/parent-referral.